Credit: Lost Cargo
Blend of 2-16 year old rye whiskey
Varies by batch - MGP, Barton, and High West's own distillate
, Discontinued Summer 2020
Limited Release, No longer in production
French oak barrels that previously contained vermouth and Syrah wine
What You Should Know
- High West launched Yippee Ki-Yay on December 5th, 2015 to commemorate Repeal Day. During the summer of 2020, they announced that Yippee Ki-Yay would be discontinued.
- Finished in vermouth and syrah barrels, Yippee Ki-Yay is one of High West's early successes with unique barrel finishes.
- Though they do not disclose proportions or ages, Yippee Ki-Yay was a blend of the following mash bills:
- 95% rye, 5% malted barley from MGP
- 53% rye, 37% corn, 10% malted barley from Barton
- 80% rye, 20% malted rye from High West Distillery